profile links tagboard
Daideiru Official
Hello there! You've just landed on Daideiru Official's blog. I've been writing online stories, since I found it a hassle to waste paper and ink. Ah, I don't really care about making the world green, but this definitely saves a heck load of time. So yeah, my personal links would be provided in the 'Profile' section over at the navigations you see on your right. Take a look, browse my autobiology, and see what kind of person I'm like. Coded by clueless. Editted by me.

Sinister Heart.
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Serene is an 15 year old average teenage girl, with slightly wavy, dark brown hair that falls to her waist, and olive-blue eyes.

Elaine, with wavy blonde hair and clear blue eyes, had been Serene's best friend since 5th grade. Though they've been through thick and thin together, Elaine had never really understood her.

Marcus, 18, with messy short-cropped, jet-black hair, and warm hazel eyes, had been Serene's childhood playmate ever since she moved into the neighbourhood, Hazel Street. Marcus read her like an open book, and knew whenever she way lying or had troubles. Serene thinks he only treats her like a little sister. But is there more than that?

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)