profile links tagboard
Daideiru Official
Hello there! You've just landed on Daideiru Official's blog. I've been writing online stories, since I found it a hassle to waste paper and ink. Ah, I don't really care about making the world green, but this definitely saves a heck load of time. So yeah, my personal links would be provided in the 'Profile' section over at the navigations you see on your right. Take a look, browse my autobiology, and see what kind of person I'm like. Coded by clueless. Editted by me.

Apocalypse.
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Well this one has neither a prolouge or an introduction of the characters... Sigh.

So, I'm writing a story based on a teenage girl, Lynee, who leads a normal typical life. However, an unexpected visitor arrives, sending a direct shock to her family!
Who was it? And what would happen to her? Ya have to read on... ;)

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)